- Flexible repayment terms
- The company’s Club Blue benefits members by allowing them to graduate to different tiers according to their loyalty and how well they repay their loans.
- The lender does not ask for your credit score.
- An easy application process
- High-interest rates
- Unavailability of Blue Trust Loans services in some states
|Company (Lender)||Loan Amount||Loan term||Min. credit score||Est. APR||Funds available in|
|$100 – $3000||30 – 270 days||N/A||from 471.7846% to 841.453%||Next day|
The lender has a simple loan application process with fewer qualification demands. You can get the money within the same day or after 24 hours of the application. The data you need to provide falls into three categories:
- Personal information. That includes your name, email, address, social security number, required loan total, phone number, and date of birth.
- Bank information. That includes your account number, the type of account you have, and your routing number.
- Revenue information. That refers to how and when you receive your salary, the amount you get, your employer’s number, and your name.
It is vital to note that you cannot qualify for the loan if you are not 18 years or above. That also applies to an active member of the military, their dependents, and spouse.
Frequent clients can borrow as much as $3,000 and the new users up to $1,500. Once you apply and the company approves, you automatically join the Club Blue Rewards Program, giving you access to discounts on future loan fees. But, of course, that advantage goes to members who can clear their debts on time.
Is Blue Trust Loans Legit?
The company has been running since 2016 and has a good reputation over the years. Over the years, the company has helped many people with installment loans. If you have a damaged reputation in terms of credit, then Blue Trust Loans is here for you.
However, it is essential to note that you may not qualify for the loan if you are bankrupt or will declare the same shortly. Nevertheless, Blue Trust Loans is legit, and you can trust them with your financial needs.back to menu ↑
Blue Trust Loans’ Fees and Rates
The company’s interest rate ranges between 471.78% and 841.45% APR. Moreover, you need to pay a certain amount of origination fees as stated in the agreement.
The company gives you a term of up to 6 months to repay them. After that, you can make payments ranging from 6 to 24 months, depending on the frequency of your paychecks. You can also pay the total amount at any point within the given duration without attracting payoff fees.
Failure to repay the loan or making late deposits makes you incur various fees. That is why you must understand the terms of the loan agreement. You, however, do not get extra fees for paying early.back to menu ↑
The Conditions of Service Provision
Eligibility for the loans requires the following.
- Proof that your checking account receives direct deposits from a particular source of income.
- Have a checking account that fulfills the bank account minimum opened duration criteria.
- Be a US resident aged least 18.
- Your take-home salary must meet the company’s minimal income criteria.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or intend to petition for bankruptcy relief soon.
The company’s customer service is quite impressive. Within an hour of completing your application, you will get a call from a company representative to verify your information. With their fast loan processing, you can be assured that all your financial needs will be met as quickly as possible. Additionally, with this Blue Trust Loans, it is possible to receive the money on the same day of application.
Their website has a current telephone number, and they answer the phone immediately whenever a call is placed. Furthermore, their credit processes are straightforward and transparent, allowing anyone who wants to get money from them to do so quickly.back to menu ↑
You can trust Blue Trust Loans if you need some instant cash. However, where possible, it is advisable to pay earlier to reduce the total amount you need to repay. Remember to go through the loan agreement before you sign it.
Terms: Blue Trust Loans Reviews – Read If You Need Instant Cash